All applicants must meet the following general admission requirements in order to be eligible to register for courses:
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1. Submit a Completed REGISTRATION FORM Students may select to print and complete this form for registration. Additional options include, registering via telephone or online registration.
2. Must be minimum of 18 years old or a high school graduate;
3. Two forms of identification including, social security card and government issued photo id.
4. Submit official copy of GED Certificate, high school transcript or College transcript;
5. Submit an acceptable form of payment. Payments are accepted in-person, via mail or online.
Students are encouraged to complete the general admissions requirements as quickly as possible to ensure the best chance of admission to their program of choice
Program Specific Admission Requirements
Students registering for health care programs such as Nurse Aide I, Nurse Aide and Medication Technician , must meet additional requirements based on the specific program.
Students are encouraged to complete the program admissions requirements as quickly as possible to ensure the best chance of admission to the program. See Program Eligibility Checklist
Space is limited.
Seating is assigned on a first come basis in the order the completed registration and an payment is received.
Once seats are filled students will be places on a waiting list and are only admitted if space becomes available.