NURSE AIDE I REFRESHER
GET BACK TO DOING WHAT YOU LOVE
This course is designed
to provide individuals previously listed on the Nurse Aide I Registry with a
review of the knowledge, skills and abilities that must be demonstrated on the
National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (NNAAP) Examination.
(40 hours) No
Nurse Aide I Refresher Prerequisite/ Co-requisite:
- Student must meet General Admission requirements
- Submit proof of previous listing on the Nurse Aide I Registry,
- Expiration date must be within the past 5 years.
Note: If you have taken and failed the North Carolina NACES test three tines within a two year period, you are not eligible to take a refresher course and must re-take the Nurse Aide I course. .
Total Cost: $275
MARCH 6-16, 2017
MONDAY - THURSDAY
CLASS HRS. 4:00 - 6:00 PM
SKILLS LAB 6:00PM - 9:00 PM
Additional student Cost:
1. Required Textbook: Nursing Assistant Care, The Basics, 4thedition ISBN 978-1-60425-050-3, Cost $32
2. North Carolina Nurse Aide I Competency Exam, Cost $10