All applicants must meet the following general admission requirements in order to be eligible to register for courses:
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1. Must be at least 18 years old or a high school graduate.
2. Submit"completed Registration Form along with an official copy of GED Certificate, high/ college transcript. Note college transcript may be accepted only if you have completed the curriculum.
NOTE: Students may select to print and complete this form for registration. Additional options include, registering via telephone or online registration.
3. Two forms of identification including, social security card and government issued photo id.
4. Submit official copy of GED Certificate, high school transcript or College transcript;
5. Submit an acceptable form of payment. Payments are accepted in-person, via mail or online.
Submit a Completed REGISTRATION FORM
Students may select to print and complete this form for registration. Additional options include, registering via telephone or online registration.
Space is limited.
Students are encouraged to complete the general admissions requirements as quickly as possible to ensure the best chance of admission to their program of choice
Seating is assigned on a first come basis in the order the completed registration and an payment is received.
Once seats are filled students will be places on a waiting list and are only admitted if space becomes available.
Program Specific Admission Requirements
Students registering for health care programs such as Nurse Aide I, and Medication Technician , must meet additional requirements based on the specific program.