GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
All applicants must meet the following general admission requirements in order to be eligible to register for courses:
1. Must be at least 18 years old or a high school graduate.
2. Two forms of identification including social security card and government issued photo identification
3. Submit official copy of high school/ college transcript or GED, Certificate (Note college transcript may only be accepted if you have completed the curriculum).
4. Attend a Nurse Aide "Information Session to complete and submit the course Registration Form along with an any other admission requirements.
5. Submit an acceptable form of payment. Payments are accepted in-person, via mail or online, cashapp
Space is limited.
Students are encouraged to complete the general admissions requirements as quickly as possible to ensure the best chance of admission to their program of choice.
Seating is assigned on a first come basis in the order the completed registration and an payment is received.
Once seats are filled students will be places on a waiting list and are only admitted if space becomes available.
Program Specific Admission Requirements
Students registering for health care programs such as Nurse Aide I, and Medication Technician , must meet additional requirements based on the specific program.
Email questions to: CHINAUWAS@GMAIL.COM